Hey guys, not much to write this time, just wanted to give a shout out to the new blog I've created with my friends. That's right, I've influenced the creation of a new blog. As if I weren't already the resident techno-geek. However, I think that Anne will probably soon surpass me, as she has already figured out photoposting, and will likely rewrite the entire code of the blog tomorrow.
The past two weeks have been hectic at work, running around doing a lot, and feeling like I'm accomplishing very little. I guess when I look back at the past couple weeks though, I have done a lot. I won't bore you with details. We have a long weekend this weekend, which will be excellent for sleeping and doing some more gift shopping. I'm going to a store that sells tablas today (Brian, look out, I'm bringing home a drum...).
Next weekend is a trip to Hampi, which is home to some amazing temples and a former 'Royal Center,' which I gather is something like a palace. In any case it will be my first trip in India outside of Hyderabad, so I'm pretty excited. We're taking the train...
Will post some more pictures above, and I'll leave you with a quote from Jack Handley:
"Instead of trying to build newer and bigger weapons of destruction, we should be thinking about getting more use out of the ones we already have." [for more 'Deep Thoughts' check this page out: http://www.geocities.com/Wellesley/4220/deepthoughts.html ]
Jan 13, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment