skip to main | skip to sidebar

Ramblings

A running commentary on my various travels around the world, among other things.

May 26, 2007


My time in Buenos Aires is coming to a close, and today I head to Mendoza for 3 days. I'm feeling very sad that I will have to head back to the States next week, even though I'm excited for the next phase of my travels. Being here, and especially spending time with Bianca, has been so much fun. I'm really glad that I will at least get to spend more time with her in Palo Alto, if not in Buenos Aires.
Posted by saams at 7:06 AM
Labels: Argentina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Past Posts

  • ▼  2007 (31)
    • ►  August 2007 (9)
    • ►  July 2007 (10)
    • ►  June 2007 (2)
    • ▼  May 2007 (10)
      • I'm back in Buenos Aires, triumphantly carrying 6 ...
      • I arrived in Mendoza, Argentina's verson of Napa, ...
      • My time in Buenos Aires is coming to a close, and ...
      • On Monday, I moved to Bianca's mother's house, aft...
      • On Sunday, Runa, Tara and I went to the Feria de S...
      • I love it here. The city is such a mix of cultures...
      • This evening I headed to an asado, a traditional A...
      • COINED is a language school with branches across C...
      • After a lovely 10-hour flight, I arrived in Buenos...
      • On my way
  • ►  2006 (38)
    • ►  April 2006 (14)
    • ►  February 2006 (24)
  • ►  2005 (105)
    • ►  August 2005 (24)
    • ►  July 2005 (19)
    • ►  May 2005 (4)
    • ►  April 2005 (16)
    • ►  February 2005 (16)
    • ►  January 2005 (26)
  • ►  2004 (29)
    • ►  December 2004 (29)

About Me

saams
View my complete profile