After a lovely time in Tanzania, I bid my mom goodbye at the airport, and headed to India. However, I had a random world encounter in the immigration line leaving Dar Es Salaam, where I ran into Dave Lisson (Yale '02) and his girlfriend Emily, who happens to be going to the GSB this fall as well. Talk about a small world. I also saw the same family of 25 that I had shared a van with while on a spice tour in Zanzibar. If it's true that the world only gets smaller as you get older, it's scary to think who I'll run into next.
Now I'm in Hyderabad, hanging out with my old crew from when I was here a year and a half ago. This is the winding down portion of my vacation, and I'm looking forward to relaxing, catching up with friends, and sleeping a lot. It's nice not to feel any pressure to sight-see or run around, especially since there's been so much of that this summer.
Aug 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment