The weekend of the Fair was incredible. I didn't take a single picture (sorry guys), but the moments were unforgettable, even with my terrible memory. I can't believe that I have to leave this corner of paradise and head back into the world of planes, trains and automobiles. Even though I'm excited about the rest of my summer, right now my emotions are leaning more towards melancholy, as the reality of a year before I can come back sets in.
I've never felt such a sense of family at the Fair as I did this year. It was my first time working during the month before the Fair, but I know that this has to be a part of my life from now on. To my Fair family: I miss you all already, and I can't wait to see you again. Have a great year, and I'll see you in June.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment